I hated losing. In sport, in business. Strong competitive nature. It took an hour or more after the end of “battle”, so to speak, to come back down to normal and be easy to be with. So why are we holding Cam Newton to some standard, most of us don’t follow ourselves if we’ve been in competition.
Why Do Folks Want Cam Newton To Be A Good Loser?
Posted by Bob Rempel on February 9, 2016
Best Songs with A Girls Name In The Title
Posted by Bob Rempel on February 5, 2016
It’s supposed to be a fun Friday. We play too! Here goes. Gloria-Valerie-Lucy in the Sky-Carol-. You can vote here too. Great job Ranker.com Thank you.
The Best Songs with a Girl’s Name in the Title
Do You Know Your SEO Score? For Your Business Website
Posted by Bob Rempel on February 4, 2016
What’s My SEO Score?
MentorU Looking For The Young & Talented Who Want To Learn Business
Posted by Bob Rempel on February 3, 2016
MentorU by Realizing Potentials has a new project and is recruiting young and talented youth in Mexico. The program is looking for youth who want to be true partners and part own their own business while working in a mentorship and coaching arrangement.
Are You Satisfied With Just Reaching The Goal Line-Your Target?
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 26, 2016
Today’s Business Leader Tip: From our Daily Email To Our Business Coaching Inner Circle.
Never Plan To Just Reach A Target or Goal And Be Satisfied. Motivate yourself, your team and your key advisors with targets that exceed the internal goals you’ve set. Aim Higher! Reach Further!
What are your key metrics? For each write down two numbers: your own and the ones you want to show publicly to others.
Look out into the distance and visualize the end zone goal line as your own numbers, and then see the end of the football field as the numbers you have publicly committed to.
I coached baseball and softball at all levels from youth to elite international players.
We taught the players to run through first base at full speed and then make a turn later if it was a hit. We had them imagine a base five yards ahead as they ran towards the real base. Track and field sprinters would know this method too in order to maintain their highest speed at the finish line tape.
Want your own daily email: Business owners, senior managers, entrepreneurs, non profit directors: sign up through the link below and get your first morning brief tomorrow: plus a free gift and a free 30-40 minute no obligation get to know each other phone conversation
What if you could double your customers and renew your relationship all at the same time?
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 25, 2016
Can You Say No To A Renewed Relationship & Double Your Business Customers?
Why Sell The Small Idea! We’ve Got The All-Inclusive Coaching For Your Business And Much More!
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 22, 2016
This Dream Coaching Package For Your Business & Life Is Reality!
A Different Way To Get Coaching
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 19, 2016
"Who are you and what do you do? What makes you unique? Keep it to 3-5 lines of writing. Say it out loud first before…
Fun, Fun, Fun-Workplace Fun-Good or Bad?
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 18, 2016
“You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we’re playing a game. It’s a business, it’s our job, but I don’t think you can do well unless you’re having fun.”
Read more about fun at work and in life
Making work fun in significant lasting ways. More productivity or less? Why are more leaders not endorsing the fun management principle? Raised on the old school nose to the grindstone life. Worried about client perception? Waiting for Fun Fridays is too predictable. Become a fun manager today!
If your stuck on this, you might be a prime candidate for one of our Business or Non Profit Leader Coaching packages. It can be as simple as a daily email or text exchange, a phone call, or skype or hangouts messaging. A free 7 day trial is available. Contact us below if you’d like more information.
If you’re a ceo, coach, manager, director, or just a leader of women and/or men, we’d love to see your comments on how you make work fun. Or send us your examples directly and get quoted and linked in upcoming articles on how to make work fun and productive at the same time.
Ron Douglas knows his stuff-online marketing-best seller writing
Posted by Bob Rempel on January 13, 2016
I’ve been following Ron Douglas’s work in online marketing for a while now, his specialty being writing and training new and existing to achieve great success. I want to recommend his work to anyone. His sites and other projects will be front and centre in our “Resources For Local Business & Marketers” book, coming soon.
They’ve got a Best Sellers Summit workshop upcoming that looks full of great content and great presenters & providers. All online. The price is certainly right. Too low I told him. People will pay for quality, I wanted to say to him. But he has his ideas and I’m sure he won’t be proven wrong.
He knows his persuasive writing too: Take a look at this recent email from him. Click the link below if you want more information on the Event . (Disclaimer: we are a Douglas business affiliate).
- How to find your niche online, come up with a winning product idea, and build a loyal tribe of long term buyers.
- How to break out of your indecisive slump, put all the pieces together, and finally take the profitable action steps that lets income flow freely to you day after day.
- A secret strategy for getting free traffic and building a following using simple blogs.
- What it really takes to create dependable monthly income with your own profitable membership site!
- A duplicable system you can use to achieve the ultimate credential for writers – the NY Times Best Sellers status.
- The proven blueprint for attaining expert status in your market using clever marketing tactics which don’t require an advertising budget.
- A simple formula for turning life’s obstacles into life’s financial opportunities that will enable you to effectively reach your personal and/or business goals.
- Simple ways to build a huge audience using free traffic sources and earn commissions from companies for casually referring their products.
- How to easily craft and practice your signature speech that enables you to build your author’s platform and sell books like crazy.
- Specific persuasive writing techniques that will have your loyal fans gladly marketing your content for you.
- An ingenious way to enhance your Amazon Kindle books and sell a ton more copies of each ebook you publish by making them interactive.
- How to use little know publicity tactics to increase your traffic organically, become the recognized expert for your subject area, and make more sales.
- The easy way to start your own podcast show and leverage the massive popularity of iTunes to sell books and products like crazy.
- A secret system for creating a best selling children’s book on Amazon in under 7 days that will enable you to use the power of Amazon to generate long term passive income from ongoing book royalties.
- An innovative new way to build a high responsive email list from the massive amount of mobile traffic online – even on a shoestring budget.
- The time-tested secrets best-selling authors utilize to get more exposure and audience reach without spending a single penny more on advertising or publicity costs.
- How to develop a cult like following for your content and products that leads to long term sustainable profits.